Circus Ambassador, István Újhelyi, Member of the European Parliament in collaboration with the Fédération Mondiale du Cirque and the European Circus Association produced this video to express support and keep alive the positive mood in the World Circus Community, on the actual World Circus Day, albeit the real celebrations had to be postponed for better times, once the pandemic is over and life will turn back to normal.
We greet each other today with the firm believe that the show will go on.
Closure to the public- the Monte-Carlo Festivals team remains at your service.
Due to the news related to the spread of COVID-19, our office is closed to the public until further notice.
Online Ticketing: The opening of the online ticket reservation for the 45th International Circus Festival and the 10th Festival is postponed to a new date. We will keep you updated.
Finally, our team remains at your service by working remotely!
For any information: For further information please contact us: Tél ++377 97 77 82 82 or email@example.com
The 45th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival will take place from 21 to 31 January 2021.
Thank you for your attention and we wish you and your families all the best.
Long live the circus!
The big circus party in Monaco
From 16 to 26 January 2020 the Principality once again became the global circus capital.
Under the presidency of H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie, the International Circus Festival rewarded the best artistes of our time with the Gold Clowns, in front of an audience who gets to admire their skills in the Fontvieille Big Top.
The International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo has been based since its creation in 1974 by Prince Rainier III on the 3 columns of the Circus Art and its Culture, which are Acrobatics, comedy and animals. The circus animals are real artists and are part of the circus family. We must preserve this as part of our heritage. Long live the circus!
Prize giving ceremony for the 44th Circus Festival 2020
Photos of the shows of the 44th Circus Festival 2020
The artists of the 44th Circus Festival
The program of the 44th Circus Festival
– THE 30-HORSE GRAND CAROUSEL FROM THE SWISS NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE
– THE DOUBLE HUNGARIAN POST ACT FROM THE SWISS NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE
– MARIA SARACH – EQUILIBRIST
– TRUMBLING MARRIAGE – ACROBATICS ON THE CARPET AND TRAMPOLINE
– THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS – ICARIAN ARTISTES
– A GROUP OF FRIESIAN HORSES PRESENTED BY MAYCOL ERRANI
– THE DANDYS – RUSSIAN BAR
– SANDRO MONTEZ – DOG TRAINING
– HENRY AYALA – CLOWN
– DUO VLADIMIR – HAND TO HAND
– LISA RINNE – TRAPEZE ARTISTE
– LIBERTY HORSES OF THE NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE PRESENTED BY IVAN FREDERIC KNIE
– DUO SKYLINE – AERIAL SILKS
– ACROBATIC TROUPE OF SHANDONG – EQUILIBRISTS WITH SPINNING PLATES
– ELASTIC – ECCENTRIC COMEDIAN
– FRANÇOISE ROCHAIS – JUGGLER
– THE FLYING TUNIZIANI – FLYING TRAPEZE
– FLASH OF SPLASH – AERIAL STRAPS
– TROUPE ZOLA FROM THE CIRCUS OF MONGOLIA – SPRINGBOARD ACROBATS
– TROUPE OF SHANDONG – JUGGLING WITH HATS
– TROUPE AYALA – HIGHWIRE WALKERS
– KIEV MUNICIPAL ACADEMY OF CIRCUS AND VARIETY ARTS
– THE BINGO CIRCUS THEATRE
– THE WHITE TIGERS TRAINED AND PRESENTED BY SERGEY NESTEROV
– RAFAL WALUSZ – PICK-POCKET
– THE 5 BOYS – CHINESE MASTS
Yes to circuses with animals – important information
Having endured attacks and criticism during the 42nd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo due to the presence of animals in the Circus, Princess Stéphanie of Monaco wishes to share the truth with the general public, which is based on the experience of competent professionals.
Created in 1974 by H.S.H. Prince Rainier III of Monaco, the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo has become the largest and most prestigious circus event in the world. It awards the most respected prize in the world of the circus, namely the «Golden Clown» (Clown d’Or) award.
Organized and presided by H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie of Monaco, a selection of the best international acts is presented each year at the Festival which is broadcasted around the globe.
Vive le Cirque !
Vive le Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo !