The 45th Monte-Carlo International Circus Festival will take place from 21 to 31 January 2021.
Order your tickets online from April 2020.
The big circus party comes to Monaco
From 16 to 26 January 2020 the Principality once again becomes the global circus capital.
Under the presidency of H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie, the International Circus Festival rewards the best artistes of our time with the Gold Clowns, in front of an audience who gets to admire their skills in the Fontvieille Big Top.
The 44th edition pays tribute to the noblest conquest of man, the horse. Arabian horses, Friesians, Spanish and Portuguese stallions are presented by the team of horsemen from the Swiss National Circus Knie. The greatest circus family names are in the ring: Ivan Knie and Maicol & Wioris Errani.
Acrobatics, another cornerstone of traditional circus also shines in the Fontvieille ring with an incredible flying plates act from China and many other international acts.
Prize giving ceremony for the 44th Circus Festival 2020
Photos of the shows of the 44th Circus Festival 2020
The artists of the 44th Circus Festival
The program of the 44th Circus Festival
– THE 30-HORSE GRAND CAROUSEL FROM THE SWISS NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE
– THE DOUBLE HUNGARIAN POST ACT FROM THE SWISS NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE
– MARIA SARACH – EQUILIBRIST
– TRUMBLING MARRIAGE – ACROBATICS ON THE CARPET AND TRAMPOLINE
– THE MARTINEZ BROTHERS – ICARIAN ARTISTES
– A GROUP OF FRIESIAN HORSES PRESENTED BY MAYCOL ERRANI
– THE DANDYS – RUSSIAN BAR
– SANDRO MONTEZ – DOG TRAINING
– HENRY AYALA – CLOWN
– DUO VLADIMIR – HAND TO HAND
– LISA RINNE – TRAPEZE ARTISTE
– LIBERTY HORSES OF THE NATIONAL CIRCUS KNIE PRESENTED BY IVAN FREDERIC KNIE
– DUO SKYLINE – AERIAL SILKS
– ACROBATIC TROUPE OF SHANDONG – EQUILIBRISTS WITH SPINNING PLATES
– ELASTIC – ECCENTRIC COMEDIAN
– FRANÇOISE ROCHAIS – JUGGLER
– THE FLYING TUNIZIANI – FLYING TRAPEZE
– FLASH OF SPLASH – AERIAL STRAPS
– TROUPE ZOLA FROM THE CIRCUS OF MONGOLIA – SPRINGBOARD ACROBATS
– TROUPE OF SHANDONG – JUGGLING WITH HATS
– TROUPE AYALA – HIGHWIRE WALKERS
– KIEV MUNICIPAL ACADEMY OF CIRCUS AND VARIETY ARTS
– THE BINGO CIRCUS THEATRE
– THE WHITE TIGERS TRAINED AND PRESENTED BY SERGEY NESTEROV
– RAFAL WALUSZ – PICK-POCKET
– THE 5 BOYS – CHINESE MASTS
Yes to circuses with animals – important information
Having endured attacks and criticism during the 42nd International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo due to the presence of animals in the Circus, Princess Stéphanie of Monaco wishes to share the truth with the general public, which is based on the experience of competent professionals.
Created in 1974 by H.S.H. Prince Rainier III of Monaco, the International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo has become the largest and most prestigious circus event in the world. It awards the most respected prize in the world of the circus, namely the «Golden Clown» (Clown d’Or) award.
Organized and presided by H.S.H. Princess Stéphanie of Monaco, a selection of the best international acts is presented each year at the Festival which is broadcasted around the globe.
Vive le Cirque !
Vive le Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo !